LinuxGSM now supports node-gamedig query tool.
This allows live info to be added to details such as players, current map and bots. node-gamedig can also be used with monitor instead of gsquery.
node-gamedig is currently optional and not required to run LinuxGSM.
We will be looking at further uses for node-gamedig in the future.
to install you need to install Node.js 6.0 or higher and jq.
apt install nodejs npm jq
yum install nodejs npm jq
npm install gamedig -g
Remember to update your server.
- Added new server Rising World #470
- Added new server ET: Legacy #1164
- Added support for node-gamedig
- Updated Factorio to glibc 2.18 #1867
- TeamSpeak 3 now has a query monitor.
- Changed apt-get to apt
- Changed many sleep timers from 1 second to 0.5 to speed up LinuxGSM
- Fix for issue #1784 Tmux closing wrong session
- Fixed dependency requirements for CoD 2 and CoD:UO #1866
- Discord now uses external IP over standard IP #1664
- Code tidy/improvements with guidance from Shellcheck
- Added development command query-raw
- Added development command clear-functions
- Added development log dev-debug-function-order.log
- Added fctrserver to Travis CI tests
- Updates to GitHub Issues; Added bots and updated templated
- Fixed waffle.io button no longer working
- Corrected Query Port for UT3 (Query Port does not work btw)
If you are a fan of LinuxGSM you can sponsor the project. Thank you for your continued support!