Hello, this release has been a big one with many bugs fixed and a long term feature request added, with this release focusing on improving the quality of existing servers rather than adding several new ones. Firstly the newest server added for this release is Jedi Knight II. Improvements include adding Rust wipe custom map support, Rocket.chat support, new info about console interactions.
The biggest new feature is removing the requirement for servers with multiple IP addresses to manually enter an IP address the game server will bind too into config or parameter. This change will further improve automation, simplify installation and configuration.
A whole bunch of bug fixes have been completed thanks to contributions from volunteers, specifically from Christian who has been sifting through the issues list and clearing off many annoyances that I haven’t had the time to address. Highlights include fixing Soldat install infinite loop, improvements to steamclient.so handling, reworking Eco after a major update, updating Squad system directory, fixing Wurm server startup failure, updating several mod links so they work again and a whole bunch of other behind the scene fixes and code refactors.
There is still some documentation and the website to update but I hope you all enjoy the new release.
I have also been actively working on the LinuxGSM docker container to both improve my knowledge and create a stable working container. Some of the improvements in LinuxGSM will go towards the goal of finally getting a decent official docker image. There is still plenty of work ahead with the container but it is moving in the right direction.
? New Features
- details: change master server to state listed or not listed (17a07e2) by Daniel Gibbs
- console: allow console to state if verbose and/or interactive (#3000) (67333ff) by Daniel Gibbs
- newserver: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (#3002) (eb9e5a9) by Daniel Gibbs
- remove requirement to input IP (#3015) (33eb01b) by Daniel Gibbs
- rustserver: add rust custom map support (#3017) (c267953) by P4R4NORM4L
- various improvements to steamclient.so related messages and issues (#3040) (358e34d) by Daniel Gibbs
- alerts: add rocket.chat and alerts refactor (#3051) (ee515b7) by Daniel Gibbs
- fix: move steamclient.so fix to a seperate function (a6d564c) by Christian
? Bug Fixes
- solserver: resolve install infinite loop (#2990) (424af4f) by Daniel Gibbs
- awk to properly grab the server pid when spaces are present in the session name (#2997) (db4d3cc) by Ryan Walters
- ahlserver: correct game name to use capitals (f3b6d56) by Daniel Gibbs
- resolve steamcmd outputting the same messages to logs (#3011) (af783e2) by Daniel Gibbs
- csserver: fix missing steamclient.so (#3030) (fa5a668) by Christian
- fctrserver: fix and improve fetching info from config file (#3031) (37fda0f) by Christian
- pzserver: fix missing steamclient.so (#3029) (cb03c16) by Christian
- config: add pushoveruserkey to all configs (#3028) (6102c28) by Christian
- ecoserver: updates for Eco 0.9.0 (#3024) (2c4e414) by Christian
- arkserver: add admin and connect password to details (#3033) (54b20d5) by Christian
- eco: display correct values in display and fixup (#3034) (4d587e3) by Christian
- squad: move systemdir to new location (#3036) (9e7ce43) by Christian
- mods: change url to new domain for oxide + redo last version fetch (#3037) (a99cc53) by Christian
- sdtdserver: config parsing for the port (#3007) (1bd8194) by Christian
- untserver: fix steamclient.so issue (#3038) (c205e26) by Christian
- untserver: remove mono-complete requirement and fix query port (#3039) (d9690f8) by Daniel Gibbs
- sdtdserver: fixes to sdtd (#3041) (d961b05) by Daniel Gibbs
- mods: fix csgo get5 fetching for the latest version (e4db2a6) by H3o66
- fctrserver: add bind parameter for Factorio server (#3045) (4f42e70) by Christian
- wurm: fix server startup for wurm and dependency (#3046) (7fe9929) by Christian
- mcb: update fails, as the site does a redirect and does not follow (#3047) (8e4d7ae) by Christian
- mod: csgo pug fix var not set (#3053) (47a02e8) by Christian
mods: add csgo pug to the modlist (#3044) (647beb5) by Christian